[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:19:48 -0500

Hi Ken,

I'll be glad to hold on to that book as long as you need; because, as I said I
think it's a valuable addition to the collection.

In fact, if you want to try and find vol II or a later addition, let me know
and I'll be happy to validate either one.

It's nice to know who submitted the anthology in case anything else comes up.

Since I'm reading the book as much for enjoyment as anything else, take your
time, and let me know if you wanna do anything else.

Good Luck, ken.

Peace,
Ernie