[bksvol-discuss] Re: italics

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 20:31:43 -0400

I would definitely NOT lose the italics. Currently, braille files aren't
showing them, but they will, hopefully someday, do so; that is, if the books
are reprocessed from the original rtf files. Frankly, I am doubtful that
this will ever happen, but who knows?

I'm not sure what shows up in the Daisy files, but if bold or italics are
there, those who listen to them in K1000 should hear them because it uses
voice changes to indicate bold, italicized or underlined text.

Evan