[bksvol-discuss] Re: gaps in the collection

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:33:24 -0500

Cool that you have a job even interested in crafts. Knitting books are great. So are books on living with a green a footprint as possible and some of these are from Rodelle Press.

E.

At 10:04 PM 2/23/2009, you wrote:
I would also like to see books on spinning, weaving, fiber crafts, crochet, leather work, dyeing, mosaic craft, and other arts and crafts, is something I am expected to know for my job and i have been scrounging to find what I can from my library.

Also coin collecting.  Flags and World cultures and study of world countries.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
<mailto:guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
<http://www.guidedogs.com>www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)