[bksvol-discuss] Re: gaps in the collection

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bkshare discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:27:59 -0600

One of the things I so appreciate about Bookshare is that volunteers can choose
to scan many different types of books and add them to the collection. I've only
been a volunteer for a little less than a year, but I've tried to scan books
that I especially enjoyed reading in the past or books that complete a series.
I know I am not the only one who tries to do this. It's much appreciated that
we have this freedom to scan what we enjoy.

Blessings.

Lynn I