[bksvol-discuss] Re: gaps in the collection

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:51:29 -0500

The books on greener houses are great particularly if they talk about actual costs and ways to take advantage of government programs. Greening a house can be expensive. Thank you so much for the books on gardening. many first time gardeners are growing veggies and herbs this spring. Gardening is great exercise, fun and then there is the benefit of all the fresh food.

The books on flowers sound interesting. I am particularly interested in how to plant flower groupings of different plants and different colors for the nicest visual effect. I will not see the effect but others will. Such books are so useful to those of us who do not see when planning gardens or landscaping.

Let's search for books talking about animal friendly landscaping too. I am searching for things to put in my backyard which are dog friendly. Actually we probably need a book on things not to plant which are poisonous to our animal companions.
Again many thanks.

E.