[bksvol-discuss] Re: gaps in the collection

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:34:52 -0800 (PST)

Of the 600 books, I got rid of 200 immediately. Either they were dupes, or way
too difficult to proofread, or the information was out-of-date. Does someone
really need to know about all the B&Bs in Oregon in 1988? Our time and effort
is better spent on books that are useful right now.
Anyway, I've been gradually putting in the other 400 books. 300 of them are
already at the outsourcers, got another 100 to go through, and start processing
them.
Carrie