[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:02:27 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie found my missing book. It's Identical, by Ellen Hopkins. Valerie, if you
can, you might download it and take a look at what I did with the formatting
and see if it gives you any ides. I even  managed to make a page look like the
shape it was supposed to.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: