[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get into the site

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:17:24 -0700

Hi Rose,

Thanks for the hint. Actually I finally did get it going. I had the same trouble with my bank website so I contacted them and a nice lady took a lot of time with me and we worked the problem out which was kind of involved going deep into the control panel. As an added bonus it cleared up my problem with bookshare also. So now I'm a happy camper again.

Bud
At 09:35 AM 9/10/2005, you wrote:
Did you try using the forward delete and backspace keys when you get to
your password to clear out anything then starting fresh?  This is what
worked for me with a similar problem last year.

Rose Combs rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx