[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checking on a submission

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:58:30 -0700

HI Liz,

I was looking at the list of books waiting for admin approval and there is
one that I validated in the first few months of being on BookShare. We are
talking about May or so. Now I just figure be patient and it will show up. I
have also started a folder for approvals I get when I scan a book to
remember what books have made it through the system.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau