[bksvol-discuss] can't get into the site

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 11:40:53 -0700

Hi gang,

I haven't been able to get into the bookshare site for a couple weeks now. The reason is that I get the message that I am using the wrong password. Peter Shelley and others have been having me try various things, none of which solves the problem. In fact Peter said he could log in with my password from his computer so it must be with my computer here. I forgot how to get in touch with Peter, is it just support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx? It seems like I should start all over and reregister again but Peter advised against that. Any ideas?

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California