[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get into the site

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 14:18:46 -0700

Hi Cindy,

That's a possibility, however Peter was able to sign in with his computer with my password so it must be my computer to blame. All we have to do is to find out why. I can get into other places with a password.
Thanks for your thoughts.

BudAt 01:43 PM 9/7/2005, you wrote:
Hi Bud

Perhaps, then, since you don't need credits, you can
circumvent the problem by signing up your wife as a
volunteer and submitting books that way --new name,
new password. If that doesn't work, then you'll know
for sure it's your computer or your ISP. Did you ever
try submitting from a  friend's computer, if you don't
have a second one in your house? As I recall, you live
in Malibu. Is that part of the city of L.A.? If so, is
there a branch library near you with compters that
take a flopp or a zip disk?

Cindy

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P