[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille note question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:25:23 -0400

When I used to get that error it usually was when I was trying to cut and paste something.

I would do a hard reset to clear things out and then try again.

If it doesn't resolve, i hate to say it, but you got something wrong in one of your keysoft files.

At least that is my experience, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxx>