[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille note question

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:01:04 -0600

Hi, Amber.  In case no one answers your question about making a computer
braille capital for the Braille Note, here is something that works on the
Braille Lite that you can try.  Put your cursor on the letter you want
capitalized and be sure to be in overwrite mode or however you write over
things on the Braille Note.  Then type a U with the spacebar at the same time
(U-chord).  Then type the letter you want to put in.  That should capitalize
it.

Linda Adams