[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille note question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:20:54 -0400

Me thinks your braillenote, or your card has a problem.  Smile.

By the by, yes you will loose the formatting.

The other thing i could recommend doing is do the open the rtf in word, do a space then delete it, particularly if you use Kurzweil to scan your books.

Beyond that I would look at your braillenote, and your card if you are using one, as those are not normal errors. I am on my second Braillenote and never had those problems in the eight years I have been using them.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxx>