[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille note question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:24:19 -0400

on the Braillenote, a pargraph is represented by a ed sign then a p, and a page is represented by a ed sign then the F.

Smile.

I do know that the Braille Sense will remove all formatting including page breaks. When i was editing on one, as my Braillenote was in the shop I replaced the page breaks with the letters pgbk and then when I was done changed the pgbk back to a page break.

Railway Ghosts and highway horrors was edited this way.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>