[bksvol-discuss] Re: braille note question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:44:52 -0400

Try going into the rtf file on your computer in MS Word. Space then backspace then save the file. Now try moving the file to your braillenote and find out if the rtf file now opens properly.

Have you ever opened a rtf file on the braillenote?

Also try doing a reset on the braillenote before bringing in the new rtf file. It may help.

E.

At 05:56 PM 9/24/2008, you wrote:
Hi e. I put the file on my Braille note. I open it up in keyword. The error message that comes up is exception: command: 398 at 258. data misalignment.
Rebecca and Nuncio
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31