[bksvol-discuss] braille note question

  • From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rilniski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:43:03 -0400

Hi all. I put an .rtf file on my Braille note. IT gave me a weird error message and I know it's not the file because I can use it fine with word. I called humanware and the person hat I spoke to recommended that I save it as a text file with .txt extension. if I do it that way will Lose the formatting? What's the easiest way to do this so that I can edit the file on the Braille note? I know I'd get books done faster if I could do it that way. Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

Rebecca and Nuncio
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31