[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:24:41 -0700

Hi,

If you've rejected the book it will not show up on step 1 unless an admin
returns it there. It will only automatically return to step 1 if one releases
the book rather than rejects.  If you think the book may be acceptable and
the file just got corrupted in the conversion process then you may want
release rather than reject.

I'm not positive that's what you meant though.  Hope this was helpful.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>