[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:43:27 -0400

Hi all,

Gail and Hank, here's what to do in WE.

1. go to the right page, the one on step2.

2.  Make sure all the stuff is correct title, author etc.

3. Tab to the edit box after the second combo box. If you know the path is: c:\windows\desktop\filename.rtf then type that in.

4. If not, tab a second time. It will still say Edit Box. press enter to deactivate browse mode.

5. now press the spacebar to activate the pesky browse button.

6. This will bring you to an open dialog, just like in Word. You will land on the filename edit box. Shift-tab once to get to the list view and then find your file from there.

7. Once you find your file, press the 'open' button in the dialog by using the spacebar.

8. Don't forget to activate the 'accept' button with the spacebar after you get out of the dialog.

Ann P.