[bksvol-discuss] Re: book upload

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Shelley, though more rightly this belongs
in the bookshare rather than the bks list. But I hope
things work out for the cat--they do have nine lives,
supposedly, and presumably this isn't the ninth. Good
luck with the treatment, hope for the best, and let us
all know how things work out.

G. Cindy
--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

AVAILABLE AT