[bksvol-discuss] Re: book released

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:36:34 -0400

Hi Cindy:
Although I appreciate the complement, I am hardly a saint.
Thanks to K1000's rank spelling I can do a good cleaning up on a book without having to read it.
Otherwise I could never have tackled text books and other uninteresting books.
But I am still feeling unenthusiastic about Early Greek thinking. Actually it's back on step1. I had a busy week and so didn't do any validating.
Rui got married yesterday and so the past week was rather busy.
He's on his way to las Vegas.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips