[bksvol-discuss] Re: book released

Hmm. Maybe this is why I'm not a great validater. I lack the perfectionist gene. I get into what I'm reading and don't even notice the little errors. I've found it's best to spellcheck and validate the pages first. Then I read it to see if I can spot anything else like words that are real words but are the wrong ones for the context.

My mom is a Christian romance junkie and has tons of these books. I think she has this one on her bookshelf right now. I'm going to try validating The Debt and will just scan in pages if there are some really garbled ones. At least, I'll do that unless the whole book needs to be rescanned.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com