[bksvol-discuss] Re: book released

Thanks for the advice, Kaitlyn. Until I read your
post, I didn't think to look at it and Elizabeth
didn't mention how long it had been on the download
list--(smile).  It was originally submitted in Sept.
2004. I guess the submitter doesn't care much about
it. Hers is a name I don't recognizem either--she's
not the one usually talked about, E.
And it has been, I see, released a lot, though I
didn't count how many times.

Anyway, I have it now, and I'll get the book when I'm
ready to work on it. I'm going to do things that
people have specifically asked for first, like The
Amazing Bone. (More descriptions, but at least there's
a lot of text and the illustrations are relatively
simple).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com