[bksvol-discuss] book released

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 07:14:31 -0400

I released the bollowing book. It has a little over 97 percent in rank spelling and a lot of extraneous end of line characters and missing letters. Someone with a print copy may want to work on it. I did not reject it since I cannot tell without a print copy how difficult it is to fix up.

E.

The Hidden History of the Human Race (The Condensed Edition of Forbidden Archeology)
Richard thompson, Michael Kremo