[bksvol-discuss] Re: book released

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth,

Now I don't know whether to take you seriously or not
(smile). An earlier email from you said the same about
Out of Body, which I now have from the library, but
your second on that subject said it was a real mess
and maybe not worth saving. It is comparatively short,
 though, and is a suspense novel, that I know people
like, so I probably will do it.

My library does have Shameless Exploitation
available--unfortunately, I didn't read my mail before
going this afternoon.

So--with all the discussion about keeping books from
the download list and renewing them, should I take it
now, assuming nobody else wants it, or should I leave
it up there until I'm ready for it? I've been taking
things that are a mess and renewing them because I
don't want them rejected, and this sounds like one
that should not be rejected -- and one that probably,
if anybody else takes, they'll either reject or
release, and if I take no one will miss for a while.

Opinions wanted, please.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com