[bksvol-discuss] Re: bolds, italics, ellipses

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 14:00:37 -0700 (PDT)

Charisma,
if you're not in a hurry for the book to get into the collection, you can
submit it with a Hold for Cindy; I'll get the print book and proof it, putting
back the italics (recently I've had to do the reverse, i.e., change italicized
(and bold words)  back to unitalics and unbold. I have a few things to do
first, that's why I say if you're not in a hurry.
Cindy