[bksvol-discuss] Re: bolds, italics, ellipses

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:27:49 -0700

Hi Charisma!

Yep, it seems that you have got the ellipsis thing.  Just treat it like a
word.

You're not a doofus!

The weird pronunciation can be accounted for by lots of things.  Mostly the
idiotsyncrocies of each different player.  Some stuff we just have to put up
with when listening.  Sorry!

Happy proofreading.

The examples I provided for the ellipsis should help you to decide what to
do with them if you have questions.  Maybe save that bit of information
somewhere you can access it if you forget.  I have lots and lots and lots of
saved tidbits from this list!

Mayrie