[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:57:38 -0800 (PST)

On two occasions I've inserted page breaks (when I
haven't had the print book to help me) by counting
lines on the pages where there were breaks and then
counting lines and putting in the break on the other.
BUt if you had to do that for a whole book that would
be too time-consuming to be worthwhile, I think.

Cindy