[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Question

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:39:57 -0700 (PDT)

Cindy Lou, I am sure there is a way to get rid of a table in word, but the only
way I know of is to highlight the text you want, copy it (ctrl-c) and then
paste it into a program that does not use tables like notepad. Then highlight
it again (ctrl-a to select all, ctrl-c to copy) and paste it back into word.

  Then highlight the table and press delete to delete the table.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Mistletoe Murder - Leslie Meier
Find great deals on books at Half.com.