[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation Question

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:27:08 -0500

Thanks, Paula. I'll put it on Jake's site so people can see that it has been rejected. Jake has a cool site with a lot of tips for volunteers, and he keeps a list of books that were rejected in case someone else is willing to scan them. You can find his site if you like at http://www.jbrownell.com I'll also take a look for it online and see what it's about. I don't scan a lot of fiction, but I might if it's not a horror novel.

Monica Willyard

At 04:02 PM 1/30/2007, you wrote:
Hi Monica, it's called Dying to Meet You.

Paula