[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating Rose:)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 23:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Kaitlyn,

Is Prairie Wife by Arthur Stringer,  If it is, and the
scanner doesn't get back to you, let me know. My
library has the book. It was published in 1915, which
may explain why it isn't a good scan.

On the other hand, I think I saw in our bookstore a
paperback romance with that title, though it may not
still be there. It's a Harelquin romance by Cheryl St.
John. If that's the one you have, and it probably is,
if I can get the book Thursday I'll let you know.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail