From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cheryl Fogle
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:55 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating Rose:)

Rose, if it's the long medical book, I understand.  I have had similar
problems with a couple of 700+ page science books.  The upload process
is
unbearable slow or hangs.  Try zipping the file before sending.  If you
are
using windows xp, find the file but don't open it.  Hit the application
key
or simulate a right mouse click (star or slash) on the number pad for
Jaws.
You will get a context menu then arrow down to send submenu.  Choose
compressed file and it will rename with a .zip extention.  The file will
be
smaller so when you browse for it, it should upload faster.  Let me know
if
I'm unclear. hth

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico