[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating Rose:)

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:44:35 -0400

Hi Cindy:

Do not bother to look for Michaela's Choice. I had posted that there were 2 pages missing. But I went back and reread the pages. It turned out that there was an extremely long page compared to the rest of the book. So I believe that the page breaks were missing. I inserted the page breaks and approved the book.

Grace