[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:56:29 -0700

Hi Cindy,

If you're not quite comfortable editing in Kurzweil, you could convert the book to RTF and then reopen it in whatever editing program you prefer. That's usually what I do. It saves me from having to learn a lot of new commands.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>