[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:26:34 -0700

Hi, Shelley. I know that now. For some reason, I thought this was a book she
was validating, not one she'd downloaded and was reading. I guess that's
what happens when I read half of my email when I can't sleep but should be.
*smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous