[bksvol-discuss] Re: Using Our Validation Resources Wisely

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:21:27 -0500

Well, when I ran Rise and Fall, it said, as I've said, 95.94 with all words and 99.33 with non-capitalized words. That's without fiddling with the text and includes footnotes and index. Dropping the index should increase both scores somewhat. Btw, Fuhrer was the most often unrecognized word with over 800 occurrances. There were 6670 plus words total and including only non-capitalized made it a manageable 2100 something. There are maps and maybe pictures in the book, too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>