[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text Files

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:45:25 -0400

I keep asking because the fact that they keep submitting means the rejecting idea is not coming across clearly enough to submitters. Poor quality books clog up the list and tempt people to spend a lot of time on them rather than devoting their resources of time and talent where they will do more good.

At 08:38 PM 8/8/2006, you wrote:

Elizabeth,

I'm not sure why you keep asking this. There is a radio/option button on the reject page that indicates poor quality, so reject the things.

And as Pratik said, we'll hopefully have this as a discussion topic on our next call.

Jake