[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text Files

And so, Jake and Gerald and John,  when that day
comes, or just before, if the txt books are still on
the download list can I take them to validate? If the
titles don't show up on the download list and aren't
in the collection, then anyone can scan them, and I
wouldn't validate them if I see they've been
rescanned.

Cindy