[bksvol-discuss] Re: Text Files

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 14:35:41 -0400

What are we waiting for? I have heard "near future" for two years. What's stopping us from at least setting a divorce date? (grin)

E.
At 02:27 PM 8/8/2006, you wrote:

Hi all,

There has been some discussion about submitting books in .txt format over the last several days. While we do still accept these submissions, we strongly encourage all members to upload in .rtf format, for the reasons which have previously been mentioned.

In the near future, we plan to require that submissions not be made in .txt so that the books will have better formatting and navigation, which improves the quality of the collection for all of us.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201