[bksvol-discuss] Re: Summer Conventions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

lol. So glad you're staying behind. YOu did say,
didn't you, that you have spies who are going who will
report to you the goings-on so we won't miss amything
and you'll have new videos to sell? When summer and
holiday reruns are on tv we need steamy and silly
things to watch.

 I just heard on tv that one can lose weight (I forget
how much) by laughing 15 minutes a day -- thank
goodness for the humorists on this list, and the one
who sends me truly funny jokes.

CIndy

http://mail.yahoo.com