[bksvol-discuss] Re: Summer Conventions

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:40:04 -0400

Guess who's doing the flogging!  The video sells for $49.95 on some sites.
If you buy it from me, you'll get a discounted price of low, low, low
$50.95.  You will also receive an embossed replica of Anne Rice's emblem.  I
am also selling Guido's adventures in Marriot Pool.  All I have to say is:
"beauty's got nothing on Guido!"  Anne Rice would be absolutely proud of
him.  I won't even start talking about Peter and Gustavo.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services