[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Three Cookbooks

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:26:56 -0600

I agree with Kim. I would believe that if you make a capital C followed by a period, you would not have any trouble with the braille translator.

Melissa

Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, Jamie, just be sure you add a period to the letter C because if you don't, people /will/ interpret it as "can", especially if the letter C has spaces empty before and after it. Regards, Kim.