[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Three Cookbooks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:41:46 -0500

Hi Kim,

That symbol, the dots 4, 5, 6 before the slash is a nemeth slash.  Me thinks
their translator is set to do nemeth to all numbers I would assume.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)