[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning Books with Playing Card Pictures

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 06:37:03 -0600

Oh, Cindy, you've been excellent help already.  Your suggestion about how to
include the cards is awesome, and makes wonderful sense to me.  That Bridge
notation makes sense.

And if my Bridge book does contain just what you described, then it should
scan beautifully.  I'll take a look, find a few pages with hands, and see
what it does.  The problem is the book has gone missing, so I need to
relocate it.

Thanks for your ideas!

Lora