[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:42:13 -0400

I totally agree.
Smile
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 1:55 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

Hi, Shelley. I know exactly what you're saying! I often went to libraries
with my classes for various projects and I remember being so depressed
because I couldn't read all the books I saw on the shelves! Now, I can't
seem to get enough, and I love it. I have more books than I'll ever read in
a lifetime, but I love it, anyway, and read what I can and just look with
anticipation at the rest I haven't read yet. It's wonderful now to have more
than I could ever possibly read instead of usually not having enough. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):