[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanning

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:06:22 -0400

Hello,

These instructions are absolutely on the mark.  One thing I would recommend
to those who are using both OpenBook and K1K is that it's often faster to do
edits in the native formats--.ARK for OpenBook and .KES for Kurzweil.  I
make sure that I complete all necessary edits prior to converting the file
to RTF.  In fact, this is one of the last steps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services