[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on validating editing?

  • From: Regina alvarado <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:53:36 -0500

OK, will fix the book.  I decided to take the copyrights out as I thought it
would be considered part of the header.  Sounds lame I know, but at the time I
was still not on the list to ask.  Have never seen this before, and just made
the wrong decision.  Sorry!!! Thanks for the help! Now I know.

Reggie