[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on validating editing?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:51:26 -0500

Hi, Reggie. Actually, footnotes and the information they pertain to should
be kept. The book I'm doing right now has footnotes, where the number
appears right up against the end of the sentence, and at the end of the
book, the pertinent information is listed. Whoever validates this book,
please leave them in! <smile> You're actually editing the book's content by
removing those, and that's not something we're supposed to do. Footnotes
sometimes don't scan well, but if they do, don't remove them. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.