From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 7:55 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question on validating editing?

If you mean within a chapter, I put the numbers in the
middle of a line or flush left, depending on where
they are in the book, and skip one or two lines above
and below. If you mean the chapter numbers themselves
are just numbers, I put them two line spaces below the
page number, again in the middle or flush left,
depending, and, following what someone else did, I put
the word Chapter above the number, in case it will get
deleted, and.or I change the font of the number,
making it larger and bold--italics, if that's the way
it is in the book, although that probably isn't
necessary.

Cindy