[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Book?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:59:33 -0700 (PDT)

I was of the understanding we could not submit books that are already in PQ.
Or,
is that only of identical ISBN?  I had heard industry mutterings that they
might
be starting to list page equivalencies, or what specifically the hard cover or
paperback copy were in length.

With more and more PQ books in the collection, I hope they add DAISY navigation
to the Read: OutLoud  Bookshare Edition since you won't be able to search by
page number if moving from one device to another...
 Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/